Are you always broke? Why are you always broke? Do you know why you are always broke? If you do not know why you are always broke, then it is time for you to find out the reasons why. Money that you save is more valuable than money that you spend immediately. It is good to save money. Saving money is hard work and it happens one penny at a time.
Here are some ideas to save money:
(1) Bring along a pocket calculator whenever you go shopping so that you will able to compare the prices.
(2) Use public toilet to pass motion. You can save about 12 litres of water daily and also save on toilet papers.
(3) Don’t throw away the tissue papers from McDonald’s or any fast food restaurants you just dined. Use them as toilet paper at home.
(4) Collect rain water. Use it to clean your floor or flush your toilet or water your plants.
(5) If you are renting an apartment, check comparable rents in your neighborhood.